|Seven Ways to
Select a Book Topic That Sells
by: Judy Cullins
Since a book title is the number one "Essential
Hot-Selling Point" for your book, it's a good idea
to choose one that sells well.
[ Read Full
- Write what you are passionate about.
- Write down five topics that stir your passion.
- Write a book your audience needs or wants.
- Research your target market.
- Compare your book with other reputable, good sellers
in your field.
- Survey your market.
- Create a winning vision for your book