|Ten Tips to Help You Finish Writing Your
by: Ann Roscopf Allen
Full Article ]
- Set aside a time to write and keep it sacred.
- Remove all distractions while you write.
- Outline your plot.
- Avoid the intimidation of a blank computer screen.
- Keep a draft mentality.
- Don't feel compelled to begin at the beginning.
- Organize your files, especially if you are not
going to write in order.
- Revise, revise, revise.
- Don't be afraid of putting yourself out there.
- Only you can determine when you are finished.
Writing Your Novel
We have helpful tips to help you finish writing
your Novel. For beginners, we also have a beginner's
guide to writing a novel.
For Budding Authors
by: Kevin Hart
1. For me the most important tip is to write, write
every day, 365 days a year. Remember practice makes
2. Very few authors are published on their first
attempt; it's a hard slog and you'll often want
to pact the whole writing business in. It's then
you've got to remember patience and perseverance.
3. If you are serious about writing as a career
then treat it as such. If you wanted to be a doctor,
lawyer, plumber, chef then you'd expect to have
to learn the trade. Why should writing be any different?
It will pay you to visit workshops and listen to
what successful authors have to say. Learn from
Beginner's Guide to Writing a Novel
by: Rachelle Arlin Credo
No one is born a novel writer. But do you
believe that we all have the capability to
be writers? Impossible as it may seem but
the answer is yes! If we have the passion
for it and if we strive to make it happen,
novelwriting can be as easy as writing ABC.
Writing is actually not a very complicated
thing. It is just like drawing, painting,
and even cooking. It is an art! Your imagination
is all that it takes to get it started...
Caelestis - Is your emotional frenzy wreaking havoc on your personal life leaving you weak and drained? Or maybe you can boast of...
Sauvage Noble - The Greek language, as we know it today, had its origin during the classical era, though it has undergone a considerable number of changes.